Vision, Values & AIMS
Our vision for Hillside Nursery School is:
- To put children at the heart of everything we do
- To be at the heart of the community we serve
Our vision for every child at Hillside Nursery School is:
- To be a competent, confident learner and communicator
- To be healthy in mind, body and spirit
- To be secure in their sense of belonging
- To know they make a valued contribution to the society in which they live
- to provide quality care and education for all our children and support for their families.
- to develop a caring ethos, where everyone is treated with respect.
- to build partnerships with parents, carers, Governors and the wider community which collaborate, innovate and share.
- to offer a stimulating and challenging curriculum which meets the needs and interests of all our children and engages, enriches and extends children's learning.
- to foster a positive attitude towards learning, through praise and celebration, so that each child experiences enjoyment and satisfaction from achievements.
- to provide equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, belief and ability.
- to establish high expectations of behaviour and to help children develop understanding of self-discipline and a sense of responsibility for their own actions.