Settling In & Routines
Our priority is to make the transition from home to Nursery School a happy experience for both you and your child. In partnership, we can help your child to enjoy Nursery School from their very first visit onwards.
When dropping off and collecting:
- Please bring your child into Nursery, take their coat and any accesspries off and put them on their named coat peg.
- Hand your child over to their Key Worker.
- Please let us know in advance if someone other than yourself is collecting your child. The person must be over 16 years of age
- We have a password system in place to safeguard the children, so please ensure that the person collecting knows the password. Passwords cannot be confirmed over the phone.
- If you are going to be late picking up your child, please ring the Office to let us know. Your child may have to be placed into the Lunch Club until you arrive; there is a £5 charge for this.
Timekeeping is so important. We ask that every effort is made to ensure the children arrive on time. Being late could be something which is upsetting for your child but we would rather they attended late than miss their session because of lateness.