Our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) is our Headteacher, Christina Holdsworth. Our Deputy DSL is Tracey Ashton (Senior Teacher).
Drop Off and Collection Procedures
When dropping off and collecting your child:
- Please hold your child’s hand when approaching Nursery and beware of cars.
- Please bring your child into Nursery through the Main Entrance for Oak Room and to the side door (to the left of the car park) for Acorn Room and hand them over to their Key Person in the classroom.
- Please ensure that you take parental responsibility to safeguard your child after you have collected them from their Key Person.
- Please let us know in advance if someone other than a parent/carer is collecting your child. The person MUST be over 16 years of age. They should be named on your child's "Getting to Know You" form.
- We have a password system in Nursery to safeguard the children, so please ensure that the person collecting knows the password.
- If you forget your password, please ask at the Office. We cannot confirm passwords over the telephone.
Dogs are not permitted anywhere on school grounds.
Click on the links below for a practical guide for parents and carers whose children are online and using social media:
here for NSPCC Safety Online
Click here for Prevent Duty Guidance
Talking PANTS teaches children important messages, like their body belongs to them and they should tell an adult if they're upset or worried.