- To provide quality care and education for all our children and support for their families.
- To develop a caring ethos, where everyone is treated with respect.
- To build partnerships with parents, carers, governors and the wider community which collaborate, innovate and share.
- To offer a stimulating and challenging curriculum which meets the needs and interests of all our children and engages, enriches and extends children's learning.
- To foster a positive attitude towards learning, through praise and celebration, so that each child experiences enjoyment and satisfaction from achievements.
- To provide equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, belief and ability.
- To establish high expectations of behaviour and to help children develop understanding of self discipline and a sense of responsibility for their own actions.