Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
- To provide quality care and education for pre school children and support for their families
- To develop a sense of community through the promotion of co-operation and collaboration
- To develop a caring ethos, where everyone is treated with respect
- To provide a stable, secure, safe and caring environment in which children can develop confidence and independence
- To offer a stimulating and challenging curriculum which is suited to individual children’s needs, enabling them to reach their full potential, both socially and intellectually
- To foster a positive attitude towards learning, through praise and celebration, so that each child experiences enjoyment and satisfaction from achievements
- To provide equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, belief and ability
- To establish high expectations of behaviour and to help children develop understanding of self discipline and a sense of responsibility for their own actions.