Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
- to provide quality care and education for pre school children and support for their families;
- to develop a sense of community through the promotion of co-operation and collaboration;
- to develop a caring ethos, where everyone is treated with respect;
- to provide a stable, secure, safe and caring environment in which children can develop confidence and independence;
- to offer a stimulating and challenging curriculum which is suited to individual children’s needs, enabling them to reach their full potential, both socially and intellectually;
- to foster a positive attitude towards learning, through praise and celebration, so that each child experiences enjoyment and satisfaction from achievements;
- to provide equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, belief and ability;
- to establish high expectations of behaviour and to help children develop understanding of self discipline and a sense of responsibility for their own actions.